Do you know those sweet and kinda salty Reese’s peanut butter cups? Yes. I made raw vegan version of those delish treats! I used almond butter instead of peanut butter, just because I happened to have almond butter in my fridge. This recipe, however, works with peanut butter as well.
Makes 3-4 chocolates
1 recipe of raw chocolate
1/4 cup raw almond butter
1/2 cup raw cashew nuts
1-2 tsp nutritional yeast (this will give the filling a “Reese’s taste”)
pinch of salt
5 drops Vanilla flavor stevia
- Make the raw chocolate according to raw chocolate directions.
- Put almond butter, cashew nuts, nutritional yeast and salt into a food processor. Blend until smooth. You might need to add some water, but don’t let it get too soft.
- Pour raw chocolate on the bottom of a cupcake cups. Place them into a freezer, till the chocolate gets solid.
- Add a spoonful of filling over the chocolate, but leave bit of space on the sides, so when you pour the chocolate over, it will get to the sides too.
- Pour rest of the raw chocolate over the filling. Place the chocolates back into the freezer to solidify. After the chocolates are ready, you can store them in the fridge.